Project update / September ( I )
1. Structural reinforcement for Mid Hall and Main Hall Men’s Restroom.
1-1. Blocking in Mid Hall Restroom and Storage.
1-2. Blocking in Main Hall Men’s Room.
1-3. Reinforcement in Main Hall Restroom.
1-4. The gaps between the roof and the wall between Main Hall and Men’s room needs to be filled with a 4x4 block.
1-5. The 4x4 needs to be shaped to fit into the gap.
1-6. Gaps between roof and exterior walls needs to be filled with blocking with holes for ventilation.
2. Electrical Wiring for North Hall.
3. Continuing installing fire sprinkler system.
3-1. North Hall.
3-2. Main Hall Men’s Restroom.
3-3. Mid Hall.
3-4. Mid Hall Restroom.
3-5. Main Hall Women’s Restroom.
3-6. Main Hall.
4. Demolition and removing the asphalt on the east side of the building.
5. Found an underground structure, and Building & Ground Deptartment is removing it.
6. Installing new roof drain/down spout in North Hall.
6-1. Roof Drains.
6-2. Secondary Downspout.