Project update / November ( II )
13. Finish North Hall A/C Ducting and passed inspection.
14. Finished Structural Reinforcement of North Hall and Passed Inspection.
14-1. Applying Epoxy.
14-2. Re-secure the ceiling insulation.
15. Finishing details in Mid Hall Framing - Corners, Blocking, etc.
16. Framing for fixed window for the Mid Hall Women's Restroom letting in natural light.
17. Framing Main Hall Storage and Women’s Restroom.
17-2. Mechanical Room.
18. Framing for closing the existing openings between Main Hall and Men’s Restroom.
19. Framing Mid Hall Storage Entrance Door.
20. Main Hall Ceiling Framing Detailing.
21. Continue Mid Hall Structural Reinforcement.
23. Installing Wall Insulation In North Hall and Mid Hall.
23-2. Mid Hall.
24. Install 5/8" Plywood on the Theme Walls in North Hall and Mid Hall for the Stone Work.
24-1. North Hall.
24-2. Mid Hall.
24-3. Install 5/8" all thread in to the wall as the hanger for the shelf.
25. De-rust and Rust Proof Large Window on the South Side of the Main Hall Ready for Painting and Installing New Window Pane.
26. Main Hall A/C Air Handlers.
26-1. Location for Main Hall A/C Handler 1.
26-2. Main Hall A/C Handler 1.
26-3. Main Hall A/C Air Handler 2.
27. Electrician Begins to Install Light Fixtures.
28. Start Grading the East Side of the Building.
29. Building &Ground Dept continues working on Sewer Lines.