2. Framing South East Wing Exterior Walls.
3. Framing Mid Hall Ceiling.
3-1. Frame Mid Hall Restrooms & Storage Ceiling Heat Recovery Ventilator Placed Above.
3-2. Partition Wall between Mid Hall Men’s Restroom and Women’s Restroom.
4. Finishing North Hall Ceiling Framing Details Securing the A/C Vents.
5. Finished North Hall Structural Re-inforcement - including the addition of all of the L-50s on North and South every 9" and East and West every 2'. The Epoxied 5/8" every 4'.
6. Installing the Electrical Circuit Box for the North Hall.
7. Pull Electrical Wiring for Mid Hall Restroom and Storage Area.
8. Install Insulation on the Upper Areas in the Main Hall.
9. Installing North Hall A/C Air Handlers.
10. Stucco for Area Around the Clerestory Windows – 2 layers of brown coat have been applied to both sides and is Ready for acrylic finish.
11. Hydronic manifolds and top out charged with water and air and exhaust/vapor risers roughed in.
12. Building & Ground Dept. continues working on bring utility to Project Site.
12-1. The gas and water roughed in and stubbed out of the ground at the mid and main hall bathroom/mechanical room locations. All trenches closed and leveled.
12-2. Working on the sewer laterals on the North and West sides of the project.