2. Building Water Retaining Wall Part 1 on the East Side of the Building.
3. Building Water Retaining Wall Part 2 on the East Side of the Building.
4. Building Water Retaining Wall Part 3 on the North Side of the Building.
5. Start the Brick Sill Repairs and Infills of Brick.
5-1. Rebuilt or Repaired Window Sills.
5-2. Filled In.
5-3. Preparing for Filled In.
6. Building North Hall Brick Window Sills.
6-1. Installing Tar Paper.
6-2. Installing Stucco Wire.
6-3. Installing Brick Window Sill.
7. Continue Installing Windows.
8. Continue Framing of Main Hall.
8-1. Securing A/C Ducting to the Wall.
8-2. Framing for the Windows and the Cabinet Under the Window.
8-3. Framing for Cabinets on the East and West Walls.
8-4. Framing for the Arched Door.
8-5. Framing for the Large Window.
9. Plumbing the Restrooms.
9-1. Installing the Back to Back Wall Hung Toilets / Urinal in the Mid Hall.
9-2. Pipes for the toilets, sinks and vents.
9-3. Main Hall Women’s Restroom Plumbing.
9-4. Plumbing for the Restroom Sinks.
9-5. For Hot/Cold Drinking Water Station.
9-6. Plumbing for Janitor Closet.
9-7. For Mid Hall Prep Room.
10. Installing North Hall Dry Wall and has Passed Inspection.