2. Adjusting Framing Around Windows in the Main Hall to Prevent Obstructing the Full View of Windows.
2-1. Lower part of window blocked.
2-2. Mid-Section of the Duct Lowered.
2-3. Adjusted Duct Avoiding Blocking the Lower Part of the Window.
2-4. Original Ducting.
2-5. Lowered Ducting.
3. Building Water Retaining Wall Part 4 on the East Side of the Building.
4. Install Insulation in Mid Hall including Restrooms and Storage.
5. Install Sheetrock in Mid Hall including Restrooms and Storage.
5-1. Mid-Hall Women’s Restroom Sight Light Panels from Outside and Inside.
5-2. Radiant Floor Heat Control Panels Located in the Janitor’s Closet.
5-3. Mid Hall Men’s Restroom.
5-4. Mid Hall Storage, Pre-room and Mechanical Room.
5-5. Electrical Panel.
5-6. Video and Audio Equipment closet.
6. Installing Window Muntin.
7. Plumbing for Main Hall Men’s Room and Passed Inspection.
7-1. Laymen’s Restroom.
7-2. Partial Monastic Restroom and Janitor’s Closet.
7-3. Monastic Vanity and Drinking Water Station.
7-4. Lay Men’s Vanity and Janitor’s Closet.