Project update / December ( II )
17. Pouring Concrete for the First Part of the Court Yard / Drainage.
18. Start Prepping for Building Water Retaining Wall on the East Side of the Building.
19. Built Platform High Up in the Main Hall for Working on the High Ceiling.
20. Cut Rafter Tails on Upper Framing in Main Hall / Not Yet Cut / Cut.
21. Rough Frame Cabinet Space on East and West Walls of Main Hall.
21-1. Mid Cabinet on East Wall.
21-2. Mid Cabinet on West Wall.
22. Framing of Audio/visual Equipment Closet in Main Hall.
23. Framing Main Hall Men’s Restroom Wall and Ceiling.
24. Continue Working on Main Hall and Mid Hall Sprinklers Drops.
25. Electricians continue with Wiring in Mid Hall.
25-1. Mid Hall Circuit Box.
25-2. Tract Light Socket for the Theme Wall.
26. Start Installing Windows.
26-1. Installed the Window Pan.
26-2. From Outside.
26-3. From Inside.
26-4. From Outside.
26-5. From Inside.
27. Building & Ground Dept has covered the trench for the new sewer line, and starting the grading of the area.
28. Great News! Finally, the Gas Meter at the Entrance of the Earth Store Hall has been Relocated, and the Abandoned Pipes can be Removed!