2. Continuing Structural Reinforcement in Mid Hall Restrooms and Storage Area.
2-1. Brackets for Reinforcement.
2-2. Reinforced with Double 2x6.
2-3. Reinforced with 4 feet steel plates secured with epoxy and screws and welted together.
3. Continuing Structural Reinforcement in Main Hall Men’s Restrooms.
4. Cover Window and Door Openings with Plastic Before Windows are Installed.
5. Some of the Windows Arrived.
6. Continue Working on Mid Hall Sprinklers Drops.
7. Sprinkler System Riser.
8. Structural Support for Fixtures and Equipment.
8-1. For Restroom Mirror.
8-2. For Restroom Partition.
8-3. For Handicap Stall Hand Rail.
8-4. For Hand Drying Blower.
9. Install Plywood for the Mid Hall Mechanical Room.
9-1. Plywood for the Mechanical Room.
9-2. Five Pipes on the Other Side of the Plywood.
10. Construct Concrete Floor for High Voltage Electrical Room So That the Room is of One Level and the Rain Water Will Not Run In.
11. Electrician Begins to Install Light Fixtures Socket in Mid Hall.
12. Digging Trench for the Rain Water Down Spouts.
13. Installing Drain Pipes in the Trench.
14. North Hall Roof Drain Outlet.
15. Preparing Courtyard for the Concrete Pour.
16.Building & Ground Dept Continues Working on Gas Lines.